Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's a BOY!!

After all the waiting and anticipating we finally know what were having!! In honor of us having a boy I have lovingly changed our background blue!
While we were getting the ultrasound the doctor measured his weight and found out he's already in the 97% for weight! (He needed to be at least 10%)
Babies at 20 weeks are around 10.5oz and he was a whopping 14oz! Maybe it's just a growth spurt or he definitely a Bippert! (Most Bipperts are around 9 pnds. when delivered!) So pass the cocoa butter and color me blue!

Here's a good picture of our boy!





Here is an arm.



and here is a foot. The way the toe is coming out like that I guess is a hereditary thing and yes, I'm the one with the freak toe...



Now we've just got to pick a name... It's either Jackson Fredrick Bippert or Gavin Bippert. So if you see my husband he'll try and recruit you onto the Jackson bandwagon, he really likes that name. :)

I'm definitely starting to show. People are asking me if I'm pregnant now and he loves to kick my right side. Silly boy! Only 4 more months to go!!

4 comments:

Alisa said...

YAY!! more boys! we're so excited for you guys!

Richard.Marlatt said...

Joe he looks just like you! We can't wait for him to come out and play. Oh and Skyler says to say hi to little Jack ;-)

The Breakwell Family said...

Congrats again! We look forward to hearing about his arrival!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Boys are the best!