Sunday, October 25, 2009

New finds on the farm...

So a few days ago I came home from work and noticed something new in the bushes near the Japanese maple tree. I went inside and asked if anyone had put decorations in the bushes. When the answer was no I went back outside and took a closer look and this is what I found.

Joe told me he has never seen anything like this out here. It must just be the perfect conditions for mushrooms to sprout up all over the farm!



These are real by the way! I looked some of these up and the ones I found names for had a large skull and cross bones symbol next to them. Not that I really trust anything that comes out of the ground that I haven't planted there...





1 comment:

Jennifer Bryant said...

The orange ones look like they are made of candy, and should be on willy wonka and the chocolate factory!